Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cherry Festival

This year again, a new tradition we love, we went to the Emmett Cherry Festival with my sister Corinna and her family and my mom. It was SOOOO hot, but SO fun. It was awesome greasy food, and great company.

Why is it that kids could CARE LESS that ice cream is dripping all down there hands/clothes/etc and still LOVE every minute of it!?

Makenzie went on her first carnival ride! (She was FINALLY barely tall enough). She had so much dang fun and wanted to go over and over. Andra, her cousin, was a really good sport and went with her.


I love that they share a ice cream cone every year! And every year I get a picture like this. I am sure when she is 16 she is NOT going to think this is cool:) Until then....


My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: