Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Random Pics....

Here is our Mason man...just smiling away like normal. He loves to turn anything upside down and stack things on it. What a boy.
.....or opening doors, really, that is what entertains him. Men:)


Here was truly a "aw-ha" moment my mother will enjoy. These jammies are those horrible polyester ones that you think can't be comfortable to sleep in. And frankly, aren't as cute as those jammies you find at Baby Gap for example. But, I found them and they were crazy cheap (go figure:)) so I got them for her. I NEVER understood why my mother put us in pj's like this, until this day. When I gave them to her, she was JUMPING off the walls! She wanted to wear them ALL the time. It was TOTALLY worth it to see her face:)

Early one morning we saw out the side window on our front door these things that looked like they were falling from our roof. We opened the door, and it turned out to be baby birds! I'm not even sure what kind of birds they are. They didn't fly away, didn't seem to be hurt, but just continued to walk around right in front of us. Makenzie thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was pretty awesome:)


Makenzie and Mason loves their Nana and Papa so, so much:)

My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: