Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Makenzie!

I truly can't believe my little girl turned 3! She is getting so old it scares me to think that before I know it, she will be on her own. I know it sounds cliche, but it really is true. She has been such a blessing to Drew and I. She is our happy little sunshiney girl that keeps us on our toes and always busy.


We were lucky to have our family come over for her small little party.

Makenzie is CRAZY about anything Mickey/Minnie Mouse, so that was our party decor.

Please excuse the lack of luster in the cake, I had a 2 week old at the time, and was so tired it's all I could do. (PS- HUGE thanks to my dear friend Callie who came over to help me with my kids so I could pull all this off!)

This umbrella was a HUGE hit. She had been asking for one forever. Of course it was princess themed, Drew loved that;)

How I love my little girl..... XO

Here are some random video clips of our little girl, for those that aren't around to see her grow up:(

3 comments:

Kat said...

ahhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKENZIE!!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon - and your cake totally rocks. It's better than I do on a GOOD day!

Hollie said...

Happy late birthday Makenzie. She is so adorable. I love how the cake turned out.

Jennis said...

I was totally pulling for her to get her name spelled right and then I celebrated a small victory for her cause that is a long name! man she's cute. how's you? how's Drew? and that boy?