Wednesday, January 21, 2009

G.G....



We went out to visit GG (we are calling her that because Great Grandma Givens was just too much for a two year old to say:)) I am sad that we haven't been out there more, it was so great to see her. She is the only Grandparent that Drew has or I am close to on my side, so the only Great Grandparent that Makenzie will ever know. We are so glad her have her as a part of our lives. She is a great blessing and we love her to pieces.
Everything else in our lives are pretty great. I think I just got over the 48 hour flu. How do people do that with kids and NO help? It would have really been awful if Drew wasn't able to help out as much as he did. I just hope his job thinks so too! I can't wait for this dang inversion to lift, it really drains our spirits. I just need some sun!! Love to you all!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Please don't tell me that Grandma Twila Babbitt died, because if she did, we never heard about it! Now I am all worried about that...

Hollie said...

What a cute grandma. I am in love with your new hair do. I can't stop looking at the pictures. I think it looks so awesome. You look like a babe, like you didn't before.

Jennis said...

Crystal we are soooo meant to be friends. When did you do your hair dark?? I did mine yesterday! you look awesome. you look great bith blondie anf brunette what a blessing to be such a camilion...love it. You need to get you mom ot Drew's mom and get the 4 generations!! so stinkin cute of miss McK.

Jennis said...

k- so you have everyone on the next picture never mind me i'm retarded. :)