Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Catch up time.....

Wow, its been forever, so here is a blast of some of the things we have been having an awesome time doing  over that past few months.  Hold on to your shorts:)

We have a KINDERGARTNER!!!!  I really can't believe it.  All will ask, did I cry the day I took her?  Glad to say, I held it together until she walked into her classroom.  She was so dang excited, it made it easier.  I dare say her brother has had an even harder time adjusting than I.

 There she goes........ (but yes, I walked her all the way.  Still do:))


I am SO lucky that some dear friends of mine (and her) are all in the same class together.  Thank heavens for small mercies.

We celebrated with a little U-Swirl after.  No better way I would say:)

My little man wants to do school everyday just like his sister.  I won't complain:)

We have been very lucky to have dear friends with a boat!  We have been able to get a few times with our kids, and even a bunch of couples for just a date night!  It was one of the funniest nights I have had in such a long time.  Wake-boarding is awesome:)


This is my sweet hair after the day:)

My kids are really becoming great buddies.  They love having sleepovers together now.  It really makes me such a happy mom to see this:)

We are POTTY-TRAINED!!!! We Bannings are officially done with diapers FOREVER!!! Thanks to Drew, and the bribe of this new Iron Man figure, we got it done in just a few days.  Awesome!!

We have a new patio extension out back that we are truly loving.  This summer has been awesome just hanging outdoors.

 We have a bike rider!!! No training wheels needed.  Its so fun!:)

Got to go ZIP LINING!!!!  I went with some awesome friends up in Horseshoe Bend.  It was SO much fun!! I can't wait to do it with Drew.:)


3 comments:

Dianna said...

Such good memories for all of us to enjoy...thanks for posting them.

About the Stevens said...

Thank you for finally posting pictures!!! I love seeing them!!!!! Love those little kids with all my heart!!!

harry said...

id love to fuck her ass she sleeps