Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dancing, Tackles, Boxes - Oh My!

Weird title, but again you are getting a broad spectrum of pics. I just can't seem to stay on top of my life:)
Here are my kiddos, dancing away. They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to dance to loud fun music with us and run around. Sometimes they hold hands and love each other, other times they chase each other. Either way, it makes for some awesome fun in the Banning house:)
DISCLAIMER - Makenzie picked out this outfit all by herself...and asked for her hair that way:) Nice huh?:)

Not sure what move Mason was doing here:) Must be a guy thing.

Cutest babies ever.... :)

Man do they LOVE to tackle Dad!! He is such a good sport about it.

THE BOX... This dumb box was the best thing my kids have ever played in, or at least they thought so. Goes to show that the saying is true about letting them play with the box:) After 3 days, I made Drew get rid of it...it was SO DANG BIG I couldn't stand it anymore:)

She is just so easy to shoot, always ready for a picture:) I call this her Lock-Jaw look:)

No comments: