Monday, February 15, 2010

Pre-Christmas time!

Yes, way late I know... but better than never:) Christmas was totally awesome, as it always is. We got to spend lots of time with both sides of the family, and it was our first with our little guy. Mason was oblivious, but the up side is that we didn't have to buy him any presents:) Does that make us terrible parents?:)
Our kids get to pick our a new ornament every year. This was her Cinderella one, she loved it so much she couldn't put it down. It didn't spend a lot of time on the tree:)

Anyone that knows me, knows that this makes Crystal one happy girl. One of my favorite things about the holidays, is a lot of hot chocolate!

Now words...love, love, love this girl!

Mason, aka "Mater" just loves his Aunt Corinna!

....and Makenzie loves her cousin Andra!

My man and I...mmmmm:)

WOWSERS!!! Good thing she isn't old enough to hate me for this pic!

Our gingerbread house fiasco this year was one for the books. I really am lame and apparently don't know how to keep my house together. I should have just let Drew build it again like last year. Poor Makenzie, she was pretty sad, but was a good sport:)
Here Drew is with his sweet "Christmas Hat":)
"Mommy it's BREAKING!!!!!!" (Look at the roof)
Daaaaang. Man down:(


No comments: