Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How I love thee....

Here are just a few cute snapshots I got the other day......
Makenzie... how you bring so much laughter into our lives. You are the kindest, most tender hearted child I have ever met. You love your little brother so much, and are such a good big sister and help to me. You are so much smarter than even I give you credit for. You love your puzzles (even the 1000 piece one you do with Daddy), you love to help us cook, and you love your movie nights with the family. You make me feel so loved and needed. Thank you for being someone I am so proud of, and making the world around you a better place. XOXO


Mason.... What a jolt you made coming into this world. You have really made us work hard to get you here... but it was worth every second of blood, sweat, and lots of tears. I am eternally grateful for the health that you have now. You haven't been with us long, but already, you have filled a place in my heart that was empty before you came along. My own little man. The smiles you are giving us now warms me to my very core. Although you have a temper like nothing this family has ever seen, those eyes are full of kindness. We can't wait to get to know you better. XOXO

1 comment:

Jennis said...

isn't it funny how they come to this world from the same parents and their personalities are SOOooo different. :)